Wednesday, June 9, 2010

no unicorns shitting rainbows. not for me, at least.

down 6.4 pounds since saturday.

sadly enough, i had to use a claculator to do that math.
and it took me 5 minutes to even find the icon on my desktop.
i'm running out of fuel, girls.
no carbs left to fuel the brain.

i was asked if i was feeling better about my body, if there was happy at the end of the skinny rainbow.
i will soon be in my comfort zone, 2 more pounds. that will be good.
if i lose another 14 pounds i will be at my ultimate goal weight.
i think i can do this, i feel strong this cycle.

i don't think i will ever be happy with my body, though.
sometimes i look at myself, and it surprises me.
i know it should be less than enough.

but i'm a fat girl on the inside.
i always will be.
can't diet that away.

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. I'm scared that I will never be happy with how I look. Not until I'm dead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will always be fat, always. No matter how much weight i lose.

    ReplyDelete