Tuesday, June 8, 2010

wasted

i've lost five pounds since Saturday.
today i went to the gym, my skinny girl trainer (who never compliments) said
"wow, you are looking especially skinny today!"
and my boy trainer (who will tell me my ass is flabby if it is and not think twice) said
"wow, you are looking thin and tight! damn!  are you buying smaller clothes?  even your face looks thinner!"
and then he goes around telling EVERYONE about how i wouldn't eat, and then he started training me, and i started eating and listening to him, and look!  wow!

you know how hard i was laughing on the inside, right?

5 comments:

  1. haha everyone's taking your credit when, really, you did it yourself. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it was boy trainer that gave me the muscles.... I couldn't have don't it without him.
    But what he doesn't know is that I've figured out if I ONLY eat the 80g of protein he ordered as whey powder mixed with water.... I can starve my fat and feed my muscles on a mere -500 calories a day.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's an awesomely clever trick you have with your diet - I'm so impressed with your sneaky skills

    also, congrats on the 5lbs, hope it's bringing you closer to loving the body you're in :) (god that sounds so cheesy & lame, but I still hope, cause I need proof there is happiness at the end of this skinny tunnel, dammit)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes...i know the 500 cal these day...! Although i do go over it and under it...it is a good average point...what if i can't keep it up...and this damn scale...!

    Yay for you! Why can't i be like you!?????

    ReplyDelete