Thursday, March 4, 2010

vita-something. maybe vita-fat ass???

today's spin class involved a lengthy argument about vita muffins.

let me set the stage.

i brought a vita muffin in for a fat girl at my gym who is on a diet.
they are a mere 100 calories, have half of your vitamins for the day, and are full of fiber.
they are organic.
i've been eating one for breakfast for a week or so. 
they give me energy, and i feel full.
when you are eating 600 calories a day, this seem like a miracle.




AND THIS IS THE LAST MUFFIN THAT WILL CROSS MY LIPS.

fat girl's trainer flipped out.
he looked at the box, saw the 21 grams of carbs to the 3 grams of protein, and said to never, ever eat one of those things again.

so, i won't.

must balance protein with carbs.
if i eat 5g carbs, 5g protein. 
and apparently we need 80 g of protein, but not so much on the carbs.
omg, i'm lucky if i get 10g of protein!!!

so i will work on the protein.

i will stay away from the carbs.
which i knew.
i'm not stupid.
i just thought....
i thought...
that these muffins were different.

i should have known.
it's impossible to eat a muffin, a chocolate muffin for that matter...
and be skinny.

just another reason why no one should call me anorexic.
would an anorexic even consider eating a chocolate muffin?????

my spin instructor said that was ridiculous, she 
EATS 4 VITA MUFFINS A DAY!
well, yeah bitch?  you are also FAT.

2 comments:

  1. hmmmm. well- you have my mind a-spinnin.
    i'm doing a total re-do on my *meal* planning. MKA need to know i'm gonna be in their ranks soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my trainer would be the same as the fat girl's trainer. my trainer's bodyfat is around 10% (a female).

    her rule for me is "NO PROCESSED FOOD".

    nothing out of a box!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete