Tuesday, March 30, 2010

all this protein is making my head hurt. seriously.

every time i have a session with my trainer, my head is spinning and i want to cry.
not because of the workout

bitches, puh-leese.  i am fierce.

but because he talks to me about calories and protein and blah blah blah...

it confuses my pretty little mind
(which i think is why he does it.)
(he's very smart for a dumb muscle-y guy.)

so today i caved and bought the stupid protein powder.
which i am sorry, i refuse to mix with peanut butter and bananas and yogurt.
i did it with skim milk (ugh) and sugar free hershey syrup.

so today i'm at 366 calories and 44 grams of protein.
i'm supposed to get to 80 grams every day.

as an anorexic vegetarian, i'm usually lucky to hit 15 grams a day.

oh my god.

if this makes me fat, i'm going to pop that little head off of his big old body like a preschooler pops the flower off a dandelion.

next time i'm going to mix some benefiber in.
i have to stay legit.

1 comment:

  1. protein has a thermal effect, meaning your body uses more calories processing it than carbs and fat.

    protein is your friend. love it.

    ReplyDelete