Tuesday, May 4, 2010

back to 600

i'm deep into a dark period right now.
i'm missing a boy that i love that i can not have.
my fear is that since i have no hope of having him again, i will become fat.

i'm working my way thru this at the moment by submerging myself in a diet completely of vita-muffins and whey protein powder.
i think this will give me just enough oomph to still instruct.
and not enough to gain.
i want to lose.

i need to lose ten more.
control..
for i can not control the other...
that thing that brings me down.

i hate knowing exactly what my trigger is.

my darkness feels like it needs some flirting to solve it.
i hate this part of me.


did i tell you that the lad i was flirting up at the gym turned out to be seventeen?
yeah, i saw him when i dropped off my DAUGHTER.
at the HIGH SCHOOL.
and he's my boss' baby brother??

they should make those kids wear signs, i swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment