Friday, May 21, 2010

pot. kettle. black and red.

so yesterday, two things happened.

i got an email from a fat girl telling me how to lose weight.

and my husband, who just started running (because of me) tried to give me advice on how to breathe while running.

to the husband i replied, 
"listen fucker, until you have a trophy, you shut the fuck up.  i am the runner in this family."

and to the fat girl, well....
"eat a slice of pizza while you count my bones, bitch"



saturday is the 5K my gym is holding.
i helped plan it, i will be manning the registration table and running.
i am scared.
i want to do well.
i don't want my husband to place.
is that wrong???

i am carb loading today and not working out. not one muscle.
this is 
t o r t u r e
since i am in the midst of a starve period for me.
but come sunday i will stop eating again.

wish me luck. strength. and all that good stuff.

5 comments:

  1. I hope you place! There is no way someone who just started running will place.

    I love when fat people dole out diet advice. Just take it as a form of amusement. They obviously don't know what they're talking about if they look like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope he doesn't place either, sounds like that bit of an ego boost might make him explode

    I like when my chubby husband talks to me about working out and eating right - half the time I just flat out ask him, 'do you really want me to look like you?'

    Good Luck!!! kick some ass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I know it's really hard not to feel guilty about eating. At least it'll help you place tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your awesome. the end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate when people who are like 100 pounds bigger than me try to give me weight loss tips. Really? lol Or I hate when fat people tell me I look fine the way I am and don't need to lose weight. If you're obese, your opinion about weight means nothing to me!

    ReplyDelete