Friday, May 28, 2010

if i bought it in a box in october, the label would read "normal girl"

despite the bird like amounts of twigs and nuts i eat, the scale doesn't move.
but i'm getting smaller.
it's muscle.
big, bulgy, make-my-trainer-bat-shit-crazy-with-excitement-muscle.

yesterday he spent so much time talking about how great i looked, 
that one of the other clients told us to get a room.
jealous bitch. (with a fat, lumpy, shelf-like ass)

anyway,
i like this muscle.
but the number is making me panic.
wring my hands, get your shit together, panic.
i wish i could take it off when i got on the scale...
like a costume.
because that's what those muscles are...
a costume.

now before you say what i've thought about this photo (god, how FAT)...remember...those clothes are a small.   i wear a four. and i don't have an ounce of fat on my spinners legs.  that's solid muscle. and i eat 800 calories a day.
crazy, right?

I'VE GOT TO STOP WITH THE WEIGHT TRAINING
& no more walking lunges.

2 comments:

  1. holy muscles batman!

    funny how different we all are with our bodies - I'd kill to be a size 4 & for those legs

    if you hate them, yes, stay far away from the weights :) & start working towards the body you want, not what your beefy trainer wants for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! But I agree with you. I'd rather be smoother and weigh less than have muscles.

    ReplyDelete