Wednesday, May 26, 2010

i laugh in the face of it!

today i went to lunch with my brother and son.

we went to a pizza buffet.

i had salad.
and half of three pieces of pizza....
and a brownie and a dessert breadstick.
( i know...half of three?)
(well, people see you take three and they stop worrying.)
(&the skinny part of the triangle is barely anything if you think about it.  i don't eat within three inches of the crust)

and because of the 3.5 mile hilly run this morning i am ok with this.

my brother has lots of seriously ill anorexic friends, i try not to scare him further.
see, if i were sick would i be able to do this?

i think not!!!

take THAT.

2 comments:

  1. haha - the sneakiness is impressive

    & I'm starting to fall in love with your food tricks because everyone knows how much I used to eat and if I make it too obvious I'm eating less, well you know the drill

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do the same thing with pizza slices. The tips are so minimal, taking a bite or two is not the same as eating the whole pizza.

    ReplyDelete